Saturday, August 20, 2016

University Student Poses With Two Middle Fingers Raised in His Graduation Picture!

From the bottom of my heart, f**k you with DEGREE.
A university student graduate caught the attention of many netizens after changing his profile picture on Facebook wearing an academic toga while posing with two of his middle fingers raised.

His photo has already been shared thousands of times on social media, receiving different reactions from his fellow students and in the eyes of many people.

His profile picture was captioned with: "I dedicate my middle finger to the people who left me, judged me, turned me down, cheated on me, talked behind my back, lied to me, and underestimated me. Because of people like you, I became stronger and smarter. From the bottom of my heart, f*ck you with DEGREE."
Facebook / Ram Malonzo
Many people found his flipping bird act to be quite arrogant and disrespectful while others have commended him for staying motivated and finishing his studies. Is it inspiring? Or downright cocky? We'll leave the rest up to you to decide.